This video was made about a month after William came home.
Notice how his name sounds like Villiam (he was still working on those W's!).
And how "one" sounds more like "un".
So precious.
We are thankful that 2 years ago today, we were able to take custody of him and take him with us for good. Here are a few pictures from our "gotcha day"...
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!
I’m holding a $1 challenge over at www.findingkirilsfamily.blogspot
.com, on the countdown to Christmas. Kiril is a little boy with significant special needs who has been waiting on Reece’s Rainbow for a long time, and has been bedridden in an institution for over 6 months now. My goal is to get as many people as possible to donate just ONE dollar to Kiril’s RR grant, and then pass this message on to just ONE other person of their choice.
Apart from people I know well, I’m contacting 50 people pretty much at random - so if you’re in the middle of an adoption etc, I obviously don’t expect you to donate. But *please* pass along this message, whether you can give yourself or not.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
You have one sweet little boy! Look at how much he has grown. Congrats!
oh!!!!!!! so so sweet... congratulations! time flies, huh??
Absolutely precious! What a sweet family you make. I will be thinking of you all Sunday as you witness one of the sweetest memories of your child. God is so good.
Hugs!!!
An all around well thought out post!
Post a Comment