Friday, September 11, 2009

Answered Prayers

If you follow many Ukrainian adoption blogs, then you've likely heard about THIS STORY. I'm guessing this man thought he was doing a wonderful thing for these girls. But what he was really doing was jeopardizing the future of international adoptions in Ukraine.

Thankfully, there is now a happy ending, at least as far as adoptive families are concerned. The girls have been returned to their guardian. I'm especially thankful for this news as there are 2 couples in particular I'm praying for right now that will be heading to Ukraine soon.

Please pray for the McEacherns as they leave in about a week - they have a blog HERE.

And pray for another couple I know - they live in North Georgia and they have their appointment at the beginning of October.

Pray that God will clearly reveal these parents' children to them at their first appointment, that their journeys will be safe and peaceful, that all paperwork will go smoothly, and that they will return home with their children safely and swiftly.

No comments: